Welcome Friends and Family

Here starts my journal of thoughts... preparing for, during, and after the MAD DTS with YWAM. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

10.19.2007

Delight Yourself in the Lord...

And He will give you the work duty that you want!!! :)

Indeed, it actually ends with "and He will give you the desires of your heart." And this verse from the psalms has been referenced a couple times since I've been here, how cool since I picked it for the heading on the graphic I made for this.

If you haven't realized it yet.... Today after a nap to rid my headache, the photographer, Kelsey came to my bunk and asked if I'd want to switch work duties. She realized she just wasn't going to have fun doing it. YES! And, now, she will have fun doing Kitchen duty :). yay! We're trading all over too, because I bought yogurt the other day that I didn't realize was Low Fat which I hate and she likes it, so she's buying it from me! Sweeeet!

The moment after I gave her my reply I thought, "hmm... this is what I want, right? psh, of course.." It won't be that much... only thursday from 1-2:30 and friday from 1-5:30... sounds kind of long on friday, but really, to get anything done you need a good chunk of time. So... THANK YOU JESUS!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

yay lisa! that is very exciting. I am glad everything is working out.
Love ya
Kristen

Erin Bennett said...

Yay! I'm so excited!!!!
Miss you lots,
Erin :)