Welcome Friends and Family

Here starts my journal of thoughts... preparing for, during, and after the MAD DTS with YWAM. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

11.06.2007

OUTREACH LOCATION!!!!!

drum roll please /\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Ready.... I was stunned...........

The Czech Republic!!

Seriously. Wow... so all of you who were jealous I was missing winter... be jealous no longer, because it will be in February which is a bitter cold month there... or so someone here has been told! DANG... I guess God just doesn't want me to miss winter... or deep down somewhere inside me, he knew I'd miss it>?!? hmmm... jk..... That's the only reason I may be slightly disapointed... other than that... yeah baby! I'm so excited, I'll get to check off another continent I've been to! Because that's what this is all about, right? What I wanted. haha...

Now, in all seriousness, I am really excited about it... we're actually pioneering this journey, ie: a YWAM team from our base has never been there before. There is so much art and culture there and we'll be with musicians. The musician team we're going with is an instrumental one and they are very talented, I'm so excited to go into coffee shops and paint alongside as they do their thing. (sorry, that was a long paragraph!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Lisa
So cool that we are going to the Czech Republic! I'm glad that you will be there with me and I am so looking forward to all the art we will create while we are there!
OK, I guess that was all. See ya in the dorm :)
Laura