Welcome Friends and Family

Here starts my journal of thoughts... preparing for, during, and after the MAD DTS with YWAM. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

11.24.2007

I'm Baaack, in Brissy! (brisbane)

Hey there everyone... 5weeks in Australia and finally I get to the beach! It was an amazing week... some challenging things, but all, so good.

Here is a link to my facebook photos... I can't make up my mind where to store them, but I finally got it all working, and they upload straight from my iPhoto program... woo hoo!!

Click HERE to link to the photobook... there are a bunch! :)
(P.S. just to let you know if you are a bit un-saavy in computers... if you click on an individual picture, it will bring it up larger in a new window and you can click through them as large pics)

No comments: