Welcome Friends and Family

Here starts my journal of thoughts... preparing for, during, and after the MAD DTS with YWAM. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

4.16.2008

Without further Adieu

Hello my faithful blog readers. I apologize for the long delay in updates, the last couple weeks and a half have been filled with many things, not to mention the internet in Hervey Bay was WAY expensive. I couldn't be bothered by writing much while I was there, it took enough time just catching up with emails the two times I checked (over a two week period).

We got back this past sunday, but I haven't updated because it seems like a daunting task... until today... when I looked at my fellow DTSers blog, Laura, who wrote up a WONDERFUL overview of what we did the last two weeks. So, if you happen to read this before I tell you, thanks Laura... you are a great writer and I also couldn't be bothered by writing all that you did so well!

Here's what she wrote... and then maybe I'll elaborate on some things in further posts!
Okay, so for some reason, Safari won't cut and paste text in this box for some dumb reason. Here is a link to the blog instead:

Cheers!

No comments: