Welcome Friends and Family

Here starts my journal of thoughts... preparing for, during, and after the MAD DTS with YWAM. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

3.18.2008

Post Outreach

Post Outreach...

We've been back at the base for a whole week now. I was one of the lucky ones who got to stay a couple days longer before heading to our next destination which is called Easterfest. It's a music festival and we're hosting a spot called the Global Village... it will have musicians and dancers and an art gallery. It should be a good time, we leave tomorrow morning. I still have to pack.... as usual.

I've been feeling my own pressure to post a blog of reflections about outreach, but it has been really hard. I don't feel like posting because there still so much processing going on in me at the moment. I'm wrestling with God about why exactly our team dynamics were so frustrating... why I couldn't seem to figure out how things should change.

I won't be able to post much in the next few weeks, possibly next week, but other than that I'm not sure. I think with more time I'll be able to process this better later anyways.

Thank you for your continued support!!

Cheers!

No comments: