Welcome Friends and Family

Here starts my journal of thoughts... preparing for, during, and after the MAD DTS with YWAM. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

7.24.2007

Prayer request

I realized on Thursday that I hadn't made it clear at work when I was planning on being done. Or, that my definition of needing some extra time before I leave, and my boss' definition were different. At the time I first told him, it seemed like a very long time until then, so I wasn't specific.
All of that to say, depending on who comes in to take my place, it's possible that it may be tricky and not as smooth a transition for me or vvg. I emphasized "may" because you never know what God can do, maybe it will be smooth. It's the unknown that adds stress.. and right now, I don't need more to add to my plate.

So... prayer for peace... wisdom for my boss... enough transition time... for work and for me before I leave.
Thanks supporters.
Thanks God!
amen

1 comment:

Erin Bennett said...

I'll definitely pray. I also wanted to let you know that I'm SO glad you stuck with this url. :)